Natural New Zealand grass-fed colostrum
Junior Colostrum Tablet
HKD298.00Purchase this product and earn 2 Points
- Effectively defend gut bacteria and help the growth of probiotics
- Promote gut health
- Strengthen children’s bone and tooth health
- Help improve children’s immunity
- Facilitate nutrient absorption and help children fight off viruses
Children (aged 1-12): Once or twice daily, crush half or 1 tablet and mix into food or milk, can also be chewed as a snack substitute
- Children with loss of appetite
- Children’s intestinal health
- Growth and development
- Children with allergies
- Improve children’s nutrition”
Bovine colostrum is a supplement made from a milky fluid that is released from the udders of cows 24 hours after they have given birth. The protein and immunoglobulin in bovine colostrum are particularly high. The immunoglobulin IgG content can account for more than 40% of protein, which is higher than human colostrum. It can effectively defend gut bacteria, helps the growth of probiotics, and promotes gut health. Other than adults, it also promotes children’s bone and tooth health.
Red Health’s Junior Colostrum Tablet is extracted from New Zealand’s grass-fed cows.
Each tablet provides 96mg of immunoglobulin IgG from bovine colostrum. It helps provide children with better gut health, promotes children bone and tooth health. It also helps improve children’s immunity, facilitates nutrient absorption, and helps children fight off viruses. One tablet is enough for children’s daily needs.