Red Health will send you the notice via email, web posting, or by post. You can also send us the notice to our email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to our address: Room C, 11/F, 17-21 Kung Yip St, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong.
The types of personal information we obtain include the following categories:
• Email address;
• Phone number;
• Web browsing content, history, and cumulative records;
• Inquiries, suggestions or opinions;
• Hobbies and interests; and
• Computer operating system and information of internet service providers.
We will use the information we obtain to support the following functions and activities:
• To send out information related to our products and services, events, contests, promotions and related information;
• Any related marketing promotions with the company, its suppliers, business partners and other selected businesses;
• Marketing promotions in cooperation with other partners;
• Improve and customize your shopping experience, including providing recommendations and personalized marketing information, as well as tailoring the advertisement and content of the web page, based on your preference;
• To fulfil your requirements for our products and services, order processing, and payment settlement;
• Respond to your requests and inquiries, and provide customer support;
• Member registration, offers, and rewards program;
• Collect statistical data, perform data analysis, and provide anonymous reports to internal and external customers;
• Conduct surveys related to customers, products or services;
• Operate, evaluate and improve our business, products, and service quality; or
• Achieve any purpose directly related to the above.
The provision of personal information is entirely voluntary.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. You can also choose to stop accepting cookies in the “preference” or “option” in your computer. Please note that if you choose to stop accepting cookies, you may not be able to shop at www.redhealthworld.com but you can still browse certain pages on our website.
We will hold contests and promotions from time to time in which you will be required to provide your name, email address, home address, phone number and shopping preferences etc., so that we can communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, the contests. We can also notify you about the improvements on future contests and promotions.
We will notify members the latest news and special promotions by email. If you do not wish to continue to receive the newsletters, please feel free to email email@example.com to unsubscribe at any time.
You may inquire whether we have saved your personal information. If we do, you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to view, update, amend, or a copy of the personal data that we have saved. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identify before granting you access to your personal information or complying with your request.
In compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, we will strive to respond to your request within 60 days of receipt of the request.
We may charge a reasonable fee as administrative expenses to comply with your request. We will not keep the personal information you provide longer than necessary.
• Our affiliates and subsidiaries;
• Our suppliers and business partners;
• Those who cooperate with us to participate in marketing promotions;
• Any third-party service providers who provide us with administration, order processing, payment settlement, credit reference, collection of arrears or other operational services; and
• Any person or company subject to a confidentiality agreement with us.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we sincerely believe that we have the responsibility to disclose the information about you.
Red Health will summarize and analyze customer information, sales, browsing behavior and related website information to provide our reliable wholesalers. However, the aforementioned information does not contain personal identifiers. Currently, we do not sell, trade, hand over or rent your personal data to other third parties other than those mentioned above. In the future, we may hand it over to trusted third parties but you have the right to opt out of this disclosure of your information by notifying us. In this case, we will not sell or disclose your personal data without your consent.
Since online purchases are computerized with processor +A1, orders cannot be cancelled or changed once they have been placed. If you need to change your order, please call our service hotline (852) 2499 0680 during office hours.
Once the order is confirmed, even if you order similar or other products on the same day, it will still be regarded as a new order.
When placing an order online, please clearly write down the member’s name, membership number, address, and contact number. If paying by credit card, please check whether the credit card type, card number and expiry date are correct to ensure that the products can be delivered to the designated location correctly.
When placing an order by phone, customer agrees that the contents of the order subject to legality.
Online payments are processed by PayPal (including VISA, Mastercard).
If paying by credit card, the purchaser must be the credit card holder.
While all product images shown on the website are taken with the real items, the images are subject to the impact of the environment, lighting, printing, resolution, and picture combinations. Thus, the images shown may be slightly different from the actual products.
After the order delivery is completed, the transaction is deemed completed, and the company does not have to bear any legal liabilities. Products cannot be returned once the order has been processed.
Our company shall reserve the right of final decision of accepting orders.